Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on...LORD'S FALL by Thea Harrison

Holy cow, y'all. This is seriously one of my very favorite series out there, and I'm drooling in anticipation of another story focused on Dragos (literally drooling over him here!) and his mate, Pia. There's such incredible chemistry between the two of them so I can't wait to see what strains their bonds and causes them trouble. Now, the cover...meh. I want me some hot Dragos chest, please! I suppose the cover has meaning, though. But I don't care. I'm shallow and want a hot man on my paranormal romance.

Paranormal Romance
304, paperback
Expected publication: November 6, 2012
Publisher: Berkley

In the latest Novel of the Elder Races, two mates find themselves on different paths, torn between their duty to the Wyr and the passion that binds them...

Before she met Dragos, half-human half-wyr Pia Giovanni was alone and on the run. Now, she's mated, pregnant and heading south to repair the Wyr's frayed relationship with the Elves. Being separated from Dragos is painful, but for the good of the Wyr demesne they need to figure out how to be partners, in more places than just the bedroom.

In New York to preside over the Sentinel Games, Dragos is worried about his mate, but knows that finding two replacement sentinels is essential to show the rest of the Elder Races just how strong and brutal the Wyr demesne can be. But as the games heat up, Pia's negotiations with the Elves take a turn for the dangerous, straining her bond with Dragos and threatening everything they hold dear...

Available for pre-order on Amazon | IndieBound | Barnes and Noble 

Waiting On is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

9 comments:

  1. You never fail to introduce new books to me!!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah!!!!

    Can Thea do any wrong? I think NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes YES MARY!!!! I love the Novels of the Elder Races books so much, and I LOVE that she's looping back around and we're getting more Dragos and Pia. Can you ever have too much Dragos? I don't think so:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this series but it sounds great! I'm definitely going to have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get to this series and do it fast, you get me so excited for it each time you post about it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this one either! I will definitely keep it in mind next time I want to read PNR. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I love that the series did a complete circle and returned to Pia and Dragos! Thea is so good to us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this series! I'm so glad Thea decided to go back to Dragos and Pia. They're my favorite couple.

    ReplyDelete