Friday, July 6, 2012

Would Make a Cool Book Cover (4)

It's summer and I'm in the mood for love! *Cue singing, birds dancing through the air, and rose petals drifting to the ground.* I found a couple very pretty photos that, with a few tweaks, could make gorgeous covers that are all about lurve.

Love the reflection of two lovers. Credit help?
Now, this is how you do a girl in a dress! Credit
Woman in red, indeed. Passionate yet kind of sweet. Tumblr.
Kitchy and cheesy (I like the cheese) but still cute. Tumblr.
 I do have to say, I'm enjoying the variety of covers I've seen in 2012 so far. It's not just the girl in a dress/hair blowing in the wind/dead girl covers--yay!

**All of these images are from my Pinterest board. I've tried my best to find the origin of each image without 100% success. If any of these images are yours, please let me know so I can credit the proper artist.

16 comments:

  1. Oh well that is an awesome post!!!!!!! I also come across so many awesome images where I think they would look AWESOME as a Book Cover!! I love the first and the second image!!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are gorgeous images-I especially love the second one with the epic dress but I also love the pops of color on the last two (I'm a sucker for something showing up in red against a black and white photo!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! I'm madly in love with that epic dress one - it's completely amazing. Someone needs to make it into a cover immediately! This is such a fun feature Mary, keep these gorgeous images coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THESE PICTURES! :) I totally agree that each would make good book covers with a few tweeks here and there depending on the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you find that beautiful dress one? It's gorgeous. Forget a book cover, it just makes a fantastic image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, WIN! I LOVE this feature. Wow. These pictures are all so incredible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually really like that heart one... it would make a really interesting cover with the colour contrast. And the first one is just cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This time, I think my favorite is the one with the couple's reflection. It looks sweet and summery but also a bit moody,

    The others are still pretty, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! Especially the middle two. Great feature you've started here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh Sweet I love the 2nd one! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe, yes! I love those photos! Any would be great for a cover. Fun feature, Mary! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post =) These pictures are all so pretty! I can definitely see the first one as a book cover, and the dress in that second one is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant photos! Great choices for a book cover. They are romantic! They are simple but inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those would make some very cool covers. I was wondering if you'd check out a post I wrote about a challenge a friend and I are doing for charity. Here's the link http://myrlittlerlibrary.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/our-challenge-why-do-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this feature of yours. The first and last ones are the photos I think would make the best covers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have an eye girl! These would all make great covers!

    ReplyDelete