Sunday, April 1, 2012

IMM (29): TEAM ERUDITE RULES!

Friday not only heralded the start of my Spring Break (amen!) but brought a squee-worthy surprise. A box.
Box of Insurgent by Veronica Roth, published by Harper Teen
Oh yes, my pretties. That does say INSURGENT on it... So, after doing the super-excited Snoopy Dance and getting the dogs all hyped up, I opened it to find:
ARC of INSURGENT by Veronica Roth, Team Erudite
Why, thank you! I AM ERUDITE!! I can't believe I've been chosen to be a part of this epic launch for the extremely talented VERONICA ROTH and her upcoming novel, INSURGENT. I absolutely adored DIVERGENT (it earned a rare 5-star rating from me on GoodReads) so, of course, INSURGENT earned the title:
FIONA'S PICK OF THE WEEK
Book Cover of INSURGENT by Veronica Roth
Of COURSE Fiona had to get into the TEAM ERUDITE spirit with her cute glasses!
Tomorrow is CHOOSING CEREMONY DAY so be sure to come back for more INSURGENT by Veronica Roth and TEAM ERUDITE awesomeness!

IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

20 comments:

  1. LUCKY YOU! I'm team Erudite too! *high five*

    My IMM : http://foreverlostinbooks.blogspot.ca/2012/04/on-my-shelf-imm-19-swag-holla-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool you got chosen- Congratulations! :D

    Lea @ <a heaf="http://lcsadventuresinlibraryland.blogspot.com/> LC's Adventures in Libraryland </a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasps* Jealous! Insurgent's release dates fall right around my blogoversary, so I'm thinking I might give it away... after buying a copy for myself, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super-excited and really want to read it...but I don't, you know? I want to draw out the anticipation!

      A great giveaway idea! Happy almost-blogoversary. :)

      Delete
  4. Hope you enjoy it! Let us know how it is!!! :D
    -Heather/My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I can only imagine how happy your happy dance was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Pfft. Brains before mindlessly jumping off El-trains! Team Erudite!

      Delete
  7. Booooo. GO TEAM DAUNTLESS :p haha. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *rolls eyes* You adrenaline junkies. Sheesh. Don't you know nerds rule the world? <3

      Delete
  8. SOOOOO jealous you got Insurgent!!! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on getting Insurgent :) I still havent read the first one =/

    New follower :)

    Bri @ Kindling the Fire
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've GOT to read it, if you like dystopia at all. It's fantastic.

      Delete
  10. Congrats on getting Insurgent! I'm just counting down the days till I can get my copy. Only a month now!!!! Enjoy reading it, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude! That is like totally epic! You have to tell me how much this totally rocked your face OK!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds really awesome!
    like Giselle said: Totally Epic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy crap!!! You are SO lucky! I cant wait for this book! Cant wait to hear how much you adored it!

    ReplyDelete