Sunday, February 5, 2012

IMM (27)

Well, it's been a long, tough week, thus the reason for my not really posting this week (except for Jodi's Incarnate Treasure Hunt--did you enter? Go HERE, if you're interested). The plague knocked me for a loop as did the death of a good friend. However, the week did end with a bit of a shine when I got some great news about the day job and next year (it's not officially-official yet but it was a good way to end a really crappy week). Back to the regular schedule of posting and commenting this week!

This IMM is a two-week pile...
Fiona's Pick of the Week
Bought:
WINGS OF THE WICKED by Courtney Allison Moulton
Yeah, I'm just chillin' in the sunshine...surrounded by books. Life is good.
For Review:
BLISS (The Bliss Bakery #1) by Kathryn Littlewood (this one looks adorable!)
THE SECRET SISTERHOOD OF HEARTBREAKERS by Lynn Weingarten
ILLUMINATE (Guilded Wings #1) by Aimee Agresti
PARIS IN LOVE by Eloisa James
KISS CRUSH COLLIDE by Christina Meredith
DAUGHTER OF THE CENTAURS by Kate Klimo
DEAD TO YOU by Lisa McMann
Thank you, Harper Teen, Simon Pulse, Random House, Harcourt, Greenwillow Books and Amazon Vine!

Blog Tour:
THE DISENCHANTMENTS by Nina LaCoeur
SHIFTING by Bethany Wiggins

Gifted:  
UNBROKEN (Outcast #4) by Rachel Caine
Thank you so much, Candace (Candace's Book Blog)!! I loved it.

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, Illuminate! Hope you like it! LOVE YOUR CUTE DOGGIE ♥!
    -BookStacksOnDeck My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! books and PUPPIES! love. such fabulous books this week. you've got a lot of reading ahead of you! i really need to get a copy of Illuminate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a good haul there.
    http://booketta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing Wings of the Wicked around a lot today. :) I still need to read Angelfire. I must get to that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...I'm so sorry things have been rough for you honey. **Hugs!**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, so sad you had a crappy week! Hope this one gets better!

    Can't wait to get my own copy of WoW! And Kiss Crush Collide looks so good!

    Enjoy!

    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. *hugs* I'm sorry you had a rough week!
    But Fi's face is so cute!! :) how she's lounging over that bakery book? So so cute!
    :D I hope the books are lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you got some great books! Wings of the Wicked was an awesome read. I really enjoyed Dead to You also.

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you had a rough week! But I'm so glad that you loved Unbroken and it ended up in a good home.
    I got The Secret Sisterhood for review and thought about Daughter of the Centaurs but decided to pass. I'm very curious about it though so I can't wait to hear your thoughts. You got lots of awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, nice stash! The Disenchantments is definitely on my tbr list as is Illuminate. And I loved the Wake series, I need to pick up Lisa McMann's latest and give it a try:) Your pup is precious, hope next week is better for you:)

    ReplyDelete