Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waiting on...LAST RITE by Lisa Desrochers

So, Lisa Desrochers' LAST RITE comes out in May 2012 and I can't wait for it! I absolutely loved ORIGINAL SIN...such a great series. And, since there's not much of a blurb, I'm on tenterhooks waiting to find out what the blurb will reveal.

YA Paranormal Romance
Release Date: May 2012
Publisher: Tor Teen

What happens when you can't outrun Hell—or trust the ones you love?

So, what are you waiting on? 

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

3 comments:

  1. Uh, Interesting cover! :) I like it.
    I'm so glad you're enjoying this series so much!=) Nice pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Can you believe I still haven't started this series yet? I just saw the second book at the library the other day. I must check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that cover! I have ARCs of the first two books, but I struggled with book one and put off book two...maybe I need to try it again! Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete