Monday, June 13, 2011

Short and Sweet Week

On Thursday last week, I had surgery on my left hand to repair some nerve damage. Now, I'm in a cast (my mom calls it my paw) and only have use of my thumb which makes tying a tad bit difficult. So, instead of skipping posts entirely, I've decided to keep my reviews short and sweet (and hope my thumb doesn't cramp...). Hopefully, I'll be in a less restrictive cast next week, maybe one that'll grant me use of at least two fingers. Dare to dream.

And, like usual, I'm going to try and visit everyone who comments, it might just take me a bit longer!

Okay, off to peck out my first review of the week...hope you enjoy Short and Sweet Week!

7 comments:

  1. Hope you the hand heals quickly. I had to keep my wrist immobilized earlier this year and it was killer so I completely understand!

    Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL to the image, and aww, hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short and Sweet totally works. Hope you get better soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs*
    *gives cookie*

    I hope you feel better soon! :(
    And I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better! Short and sweet reviews are always great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks, y'all. You rock!

    ReplyDelete